We ask expert trainer Paul Haslam how to get a ripped chest fast.
Speed your way to a stronger more ripped chest with this super shredding 30 minute chest workout. To get a ripped chest and blast your pecs you need to hit the most important upper body muscle fibers from every angle and these ripped chest exercises do the job. Remember, the best chest workouts aren’t always complicated – combining simple yet effective ripped chest exercises can get the ripped chest results you want fast.
Ripped Chest Workout tips:
• Start your ripped chest workout by completing a five minute warm up.
• Lift a weight that challenges you on every chest exercise but do not compromise your technique.
• If you are completing the chest workout reps with ease then increase the weight load or if you are struggling to complete the desired reps, reduce the weight.
RIPPED CHEST WORKOUT
RIPPED CHEST WORKOUT EXERCISE #1
BENCH PRESS (SETS 4 x REPS 6, 4, 3, 2)
1. Lie face up on the bench with a pronated grip on the bar, wider than shoulder width.
2. Line your eyes with the bar as it rests on the rack.
3. Lift the bar directly over the chest with the arms in a locked position.
4. Lower the bar until it touches your chest. On touching the chest around mid sternum (or use breastbone) press the bar until arms are fully extended.
5. Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
TIP: Increase the weight after every set, so you reach fatigue on the last rep of each set.
RIPPED CHEST WORKOUT EXERCISE #2
INCLINE PRESS ( SETS 3 x REPS 12, 10, 8 )
1. Lie supine on incline bench.
2. Lower bar to upper chest using wide oblique overhand grip.
3. Press bar until arms are extended.
4. Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
RIPPED CHEST WORKOUT EXERCISE #3
PEC DEC (SETS 3 x REPS 15, 15, 15 )
1. Sit in machine with back on pad.
2. Place forearms on padded lever.
3. Position upper arms approximately parallel.
4. Push levers together.
5. Return until chest muscles are stretched.
TIP: For a greater challenge try and reduce your rest between sets to 30 seconds max.
RIPPED CHEST WORKOUT EXERCISE #4
EXPLOSIVE PUSH UP ( SETS 2 x REPS Max )
1. Lie prone on floor with hands slightly wider than shoulder width.
2. Raise body up off floor by extending arms with body straight.
3. Keeping body straight, lower body to floor by bending arms
4. Push body up until arms are extended.
*Not recommended for people with lower back problems.
Completing this fast and effective chest workout to get ripped at least 2-3 times per week will help you build the strong and powerful pecs every guy in the gym wants.